Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 35 of 35

Thread: Kyle Bush has a new ride

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    Would you have liked Jr. driving a Toyota though?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #32
    Inactive Member imported_BleedingBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2006
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    I would. I'm a Gibbs / Stewart fan regardless of what make they run.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    They have had a great program. I am surprised they want to go with Toyota and set themselves back behind the progess they have made.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #34
    Inactive Member imported_BleedingBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2006
    Posts
    355
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    Kinda surprises me in a way too but i'm sure it's a money thing.. And in today's Nascar money = speed.

  5. #35
    Inactive Member StateChamps92's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2004
    Posts
    367
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Kyle Bush has a new ride

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BleedingBlue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would. I'm a Gibbs / Stewart fan regardless of what make they run. </div></div>

    Once again, you have read my mind. I didn't care when Tony ran the Pontiac. He could race a skateboard, and I'll have my Stewart hat/shirt on rooting for him.
    "Do or do not, there is no try"...Yoda

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •